SilverCloud® On-Board Diagnostic GPS tracking system
SilverCloud® Sync plugs directly into the vehicles On-Board Diagnostic Port (located under the driver dash or steering column) and provides real-time GPS tracking. You can receive On-Board Diagnostic reports including: low battery, fuel, harsh braking, idling, excessive RPM, tampering and check engine alerts. Web based tracking software allows for improved fleet management, law enforcement and personal vehicle tracking. You will save time, money, and resources, which will make you more effective and efficient.
Affordable month-to-month service with no contracts delivers fast real-time tracking. You can even view your live tracking online from any computer with internet access or download the FREE SilverCloud® Application for your Android, iPhone or iPad from the appropriate App Store for tracking on the go.
- Fast and user-friendly online web browser application with simultaneous 2D and 3D satellite mapping powered by Google Maps.
- ShareSpot® Option gives fleet transportation services and logistics companies the ability to share their live GPS location with anyone via URL or an embedded code on their website.
- SilverCloud Alerts, which indicate speed, low-battery, arrival and departure notifications via text message or email.
- Virtual Geo-Zones, which allows users to create customized zones that can send text messages and emails notifying the user when the vehicle enters or exits a designated area.
- Routing Utility, which gives users the ability to send real-time directions to the drivers mobile phone via text message.
- Unlimited storage of driving history and web-based historical playback with the ability to generate detailed printable text reports.
- The SilverCloud® Sync also provides On-Board Diagnostic reports and alerts:
- Ignition On/Off
- Current Speed and Excessive RPM Warning
- Low Battery and Low Fuel Warnings
- Harsh Braking and Idling Warnings
- Rapid Acceleration and High Speed Warnings
- Tampering and Check Engine Warnings
- Quick Start Guide
- SilverCloud® Sync Fleet GPS Tracking System
- Reporting: Individual and enhanced vehicle report, start/stop, mileage and more
- Communication Protocol: SMS, GPRS (UDP)
- Diagnostics: Blinking LED, SMS or TCP diagnostic messages
- Dimensions:1.8"W x 2.18" L x 1.08" H
- GSM Channels 850/1900 (U.S.) 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Historical Playback:Unlimited historical playback stored at LandAirSea’s server
- Operating Temp: -22F to + 158F
- Power 9-16 Volts DC (powered by the vehicle’s OBD-II port)
- Update Frequency: 5 minute, 1 minute, 10 second and 5 second