PhoneFile PRO™ Forensic SIM Card Recovery Kit
PhoneFile PRO™ SE Stores SIM Phonebook Data on a PC and Retrieves Deleted Text Messages!
The PhoneFile PRO SE recovers deleted text messages from SIM cards and enables you to manage, save and transfer the phonebook information stored on a mobile phone.
How does it work? When a text message is deleted it is not removed. The phone simply marks the message as being 'deleted' until a newer message is received and saved over the old message. Therefore you are able to recover any text message that hasn't been overwritten by a new incoming message.
PhoneFile PRO SE can even permanently delete text messages stored on SIM cards to protect your own privacy!
PhoneFile PRO SE has been used by law enforcement agencies and forensic investigation teams in Europe and is an important tool for consumers and professionals alike.
Special Features of the PhoneFile PRO™ Special Edition:
* Recover accidentally deleted text messages
* Recover and print deliberately deleted messages
* Shows original date and time of deleted messages
* Display phone numbers for deleted messages
* Protect against future access by permanently deleting selected messages
* Display the stored list of last-dialled numbers
* View all SIM phonebook contacts
* Runs on Windows 2000, XP, and Vista
* Works with GSM SIM cards from any network
* Includes free lifetime software upgrades and technical support
Note: You must know the SIM card PIN to use PhoneFile PRO. PhoneFile PRO does provide a special function to reset the PIN with the use of the PUK (unlock) code obtained from the network provider.
Due to the extensive range of mobile handsets in the market, and the way that they manage text messages, we cannot guarantee that this product will recover the deleted data that you want from your SIM. For example, some newer phones perform their own permanent 'wipe' of deleted messages and these will not be recoverable - unfortunately there is no way of knowing this in advance. To prevent abuse, there are no returns available on any data recovery products, however, a free exchange will be issued if the product is deemed defective.