High Quality Portable Bug Detector
The DD1205 portable bug detector will inform you of the presence of different types of radio transmitting equipement (FM) and GSM/CDMA. The portable device will inform you via a bar graph indicator or silent mode vibration. Its sleek design allows it to transported and used from a pocket. If you are in need when on a business trip, in a meeting, or any other time to know if you are being bugged, then the DD1205 is for you.
- 30MHz – 6GHz Detects GSM/CDMA as well as FM transmission
- 8-segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- 'Adjust sensitivity' button "High Power" LED indicator will light up red when signal strength is maxed out
- Pen-style design for covert operation. Does not attract people's attention when used or transported. Can be carried in a pocket and used at the same time. Very convenient for checking surrounding objects when on a business trip, in a restaurant, hotel or somebody's office. The antenna is in the cap of the unit. Point the cap towards the items you want to probe.
- "High Power" indicator for pocket use
- "Pulse" indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and DECT
- Powered by LR03 battery (size AAA)
- Searching for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles and items.
- Room, body-carried, telephone and car bugging devices can also be found by the device.
- Discovering the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations. The information in this case can be transmitted to another phone or recorded onto an answering machine. Detection of GSM bugs, 'spy' mobile phones and mobile phones in an active state (for illegal transmission of conversations)
- Detecting of harmful emissions from the GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
- Detecting of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances
- 1 battery size AAA
- AAA battery
- Adjustable sensitivity button
- Pulse indicator
- 30MHz to 6GHz, Detects GSM/CDMA and FM transmissions
- Box Size 7 x 3.50 x 1.50
- Continuous operation Approx 8 hour
- Item Size 5.5 x .50
- Weight .50